It is our great pleasure to congratulate you on your admission to Kenyatta University. You are now part of the 2020/2021 cohort. All new students are required to facilitate their registration and commencement of studies, by filling an ONLINE REGISTRATION and providing all the necessary information that will be used through out the course of your study.
Before you start, read this guide to complete the Registration process; please ensure the information you provide is correct and up to date. kindly take note of the following:
1. Prepare scanned copies of the following supporting documents:
Your admission letter
Results slip( for KUCCPS students)
Passport size photo
Proof of payment receipt
2. Log in to the ONLINE REGISTRATION by Clicking here.
3. Fill the online form. Kindly Note: ALL THE INFORMATION in the online form will be used through out the course of your study so Ensure it is all correct and true.
4. Then Submit the Online Registration Form.
1. You will be required to physically hand in the Joining Instructions, when you arrive at Kenyatta university for Face to Face classes.
2. The certificates shall be verified, when you arrive at Kenyatta university for Face to Face classes.
THE USER MANUAL FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION